When can I register my child?
Registration officially opens the first Monday in January each year. Registration continues throughout the summer or until all four classes are full. Register early to assure your child a spot in class!
What is needed to register my child?
- Enrollment Form – You must fill out a state-approved enrollment form at the time of registration. You can fill in the form and print it off or you can just print it off and then fill it in. If you prefer that Mrs. Bender send you the form by mail, please contact her.
- $30 Registration Fee – A non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration. Checks can be made to Nazarene Christian Preschool.
- More Information – If at any time you and your child would like to meet Mrs. Bender in person and/or take a tour of the preschool, please contact Mrs. Bender to set an appointment.
I’ve registered my child, what happens now?
- Open House – At the end of August each year, we have an open house. This gives you and your child an opportunity to meet Mrs Bender, meet some of the other preschoolers that will be in your child’s class, and become familiar with the rooms. Mrs Bender will also review the handbook and answer any questions you may have.
- Material/Supply Fee – The material & supply fee is due by July 1st. If you register after that date, your material & supply fee is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition – The first month’s tuition is due on August 1st and the last payment is made on April 1st.
What’s the cost?
- Tuition: $90/mo (9mos = $810/yr)
- Material/Supply Fee: $90*
- Tuition: $120/mo (9mos = $1080/yr)
- Material/Supply Fee: $130*
*The Material/Supply Fee is a one-time fee that is due at the beginning of July. If you register after July 1st, it is due at the time of registration.
If you would like to register your child, meet Mrs Bender, take a tour of the preschool, or have any other questions, please contact Mrs Bender at email@example.com.